понедельник, 19 сентября 2011 г.

amit sheth::I felt as if the race was already over and i was already in the bail bus amit sheth

amit sheth amit sheth::I felt as if the race was already over and i was already in the bail bus.
I was staring at the corpse of my desire.
The africans sing a song at the start line.
Train from south africa.
You are running away on those mountains.
Although there is a specific meaning of these words for the south africans, for me the song symbolizes my quest to move beyond my physical and mental limits, to climb over those mountains which hold me in chains.
I started to cry.
As the gun rang out and the crowd of humanity around me surged towards the start line, i reflected on the blessings which had carried me so far.
I thanked god for the wonderful friends who had helped me and neepa train.
I reflected upon the wonderful 4:30 am mornings when neepa and i would runout and train, the countless overnight trips to run in the mountains.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий